Annual Report Award
The submission of entries is straightforward and is done through the good governance awards website.
To enter, the organisation must meet the following entry requirements;
- The organisation must be an Irish (i.e. its registered head office is in the Republic of Ireland) not-for profit organisation with social purpose objective. It can be any one of the following organisation types;
- Incorporated organisation – Company Limited by Guarantee
- Registered Charity
- Un-incorporated organisation, – community/voluntary group or association
- Social Enterprise.
- An entry form must be completed here. A signed copy of the organisation’s most recent Annual/Directors’ Report and Financial Statements must be included.
- No other additional supporting documentation is required or will be assessed for the initial screening and shortlisting stage. Shortlisted listed organisations may be asked to supply additional information to assist the judges in their adjudications.
NB 1: Nonprofits that produce separate annual reports and financial statements should submit both documents otherwise, they risk losing marks for areas not addressed in the single document. For Categories 3-7, these must be combined into a single document.
NB 2: Please note that annual reports which apply FRS 102 Section 1A and/or include abridged accounts will not progress beyond Stage 1 of the judging process and are not eligible for inclusion on the short-list. Non-profits have a particular responsibility to demonstrate their transparency and accountability and only annual reports which include full, unabridged financial statements can be considered for the Good Governance Award.